Basic Info about UK
Why study in UK in a Glance ?
- The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognised.
- As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
- World class teaching that nurtures creative thinkers – the UK has 19 universities with a 5-star Teaching rating, more than any other country.
- The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
- The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
- 38 per cent of Nobel prize winners who studied abroad did so in the UK.
- The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
- A safe, multicultural country – the UK is home to over 400,000 international higher education students each year
- Students in the UK enjoy a great lifestyle: beautiful countryside, historic sites, city life and music and culture.
Why study in UK ?
- The UK OFFERS the perfect combination of world leading education and life enhancing experience.
- The UK education system is flexible, so you can study in a way that suits your lifestyle and career aspirations. When you study in the UK you meet people from different nationalities, sharing their backgrounds and discovering new perspectives.
The other Benefits are:
- Everyone speaks English – Sweden regularly ranks as one of the top countries in the world for non-native speakers of English. That means you don’t have to speak any Swedish to study here.
- Public transport is widespread, and it works. Sweden’s extensive network of buses, trains, subways, trams, boats, planes and more can take you anywhere you want to go, car-free.
- International students can work in Sweden. Though your studies are your number-one priority, there’s no legal limit to the amount of hours international students can work during their studies. After completing your studies, you can apply to extend your residence permit to look for work for up to six months. (If you do want to work, learning Swedish is important – it’s often a requirement for jobs).
- Sweden is clean and safe, and the standard of living is high.
- Minimum GPA 3.50 both in SSC & HSC.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 in bachelor.
- IELTS(Total Score):Diploma-5.5/Bachelor-6.0/Maters-6.5.
- All academic certificate & transcript, professional certificates(If any).(scan copy from original)
- Passport (minimum validity of 6 months).
- Photo: Two recent passport size (3.5*4.5) photograph (must be less than 6 months old) .
- IELTS test result certificate.
- Medical Certificate (must be less than 3 months old).
- Police clearance (must be less than 6 months old).
- Bank statement and solvency paper.
- SOP (Statement of purpose).
- Diploma: 2-years
- Bachelor: 3-years
- Masters: 1-1.5-years.
- Level 5: Foundation/Certificate/ Diploma.
- Level 6: Degree with Honours.
- Level 7: Masters.
- Level 8: Doctorate.