Basic Info about Malaysia
|Area||330,803 km2 (127,724 sq mi)|
|Population||31,584,000 (2017 estimate)|
|GDP (PPP)||Total: $913.593 billion (2017estimate)
Per capita: $28,490
Why study in Malaysia in a Glance ?
- Studying abroad doesn’t have to be just a dream anymore. Malaysia welcomes all international students from primary to tertiary levels. Malaysia’s higher education system is of international standards, closely monitored by the Ministry of Higher Education, which has the vision to turn Malaysia into a Center of Excellence for Higher Education.
- Malaysia is ranked the world’s 11th most preferred education destination in the world among international students by UNESCO.
- The Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) under the Ministry of Higher Education is a quality assurance body responsible for monitoring and overseeing the quality assurance practices and accreditation of national higher education.
- In Malaysia, international and local students are able to get foreign degree qualifications from universities in Australia, US, UK, France, Canada, etc. through twinning and 3+0 degrees, as well as foreign university campuses that are already setup in Malaysia.
- The expenditure of studying and living in Malaysia is comparatively low to countries like Australia, US, UK, France, Canada, etc. as the Malaysian currency conversion is advantageous. The cost-effective, high quality tertiary education is one of the many reasons why the current 125,000 international students choose Malaysia.
- Malaysia is one of the safest and most political stable countries in the world with a relatively low crime rate and the country is free from most natural disasters which makes it an attractive country to live in. The weather in Malaysia is sunny and rainy all year without extreme cold or hot weather conditions making the weather easily adaptable. In 2011, Malaysia was ranked 19th most peaceful country out of 153 countries.
- Although Malay and English are widely used in Malaysia for daily communications, the diversity of the Malaysian society has put into place the wide use of many other languages and dialects such Mandarin, Tamil, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka, FooChow, Hainanese, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam and other indigenous languages.
1.Diploma 2.Bachelor 3.Master’s 4.PhD
All the year round.
On case to Case Basis.
- • Minimum GPA 2.50 both in SSC & HSC.
- • Minimum GPA 2.50 in bachelor.
- • Study gap acceptable (5years)
- • IELTS/Without IELTS (If required)
1.Business (Administration, Management, Accounting, Finance, HRM, Marketing, Economics) CIMA, CAT.
2.Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Marine, Architecture).
3.Computer Science, IT, Tele Communication, Network, MIS, Software, Game Technology.
4.Hospitality (Hotel, Travel, Tourism, Culinary, Chef)
5.Medical, Physiotherapy, Nursing , Public health, Dentistry.
6.LAW, Mass Communication, Environmental Science, English Language, Sociology, IR
7.Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
8.Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary.
1.All academic Certificate & Transcript (scan copy from original).
2.IELTS test certificate(If Any)
3.Valid passport (minimum validity of 6 months-scan copy of whole passport).
4.Photograph (8 copies-3.5*4.5cm with Blue Background).
5.Job experience documents( If any)