Basic Info about Canada
|Area||9,984,670 km2 (3,855,100 sq mi)|
|Population||35,151,728 (2016 estimate)|
|Currency||Canadian dollar ($) (CAD)|
|GDP (PPP)||Total: $1.529 trillion (2016 estimate)
Per capita: $40,409
Why study in Canada in a Glance?
- Studying Canada doesn’t have to be just a dream anymore. Qualifications valued around the world. Canadian credentials will open doors for your future and benefit your career.
- Pursuing higher studies in Canada is a big advantage for international students. It offers world class renowned education system in affordable rates.
- Canada is becoming a country of choice for international students to pursue higher education due to various reasons such as quality in education system, lower tuition fees, safe place to live and study, bilingual nation, best healthcare facilities, lots of tourist attractions, exciting campus lifestyle, and advanced levels in technology and research fields..
- Canada is a safe, peaceful country with a high standard of living. It has a multicultural, tolerant society with legal rights for persons of all backgrounds. Canadians are protected by a diversity of freedoms, and international students are too. The result is an exceptionally stable and peaceful society with a low crime rate.
- Vibrant cultural life is a Canadian imperative; in fact, a government policy specifically mandates diversity. Nearly all of the globe’s ethnic groups are represented, and bring with them everything from new perspectives to culinary delights to exciting recreational activities. Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto — the country’s largest cities — are celebrated as safe, accessible and culturally rich world-class cities with beaches, museums, restaurants, shopping and more.
- Do you want to reside in Canada after your studies? Willing to settle down in Canada permanently? The “Canadian Experience Class” makes it easier to shift to Canada permanently.
- Canada will give you your chance. You will study and live in an environment that stimulates your creativity and intellect. Your life will be simplified so you can concentrate your efforts on your studies and the discovery of other cultures. Everything is done so that you can reach your full potential.
- Canada may be exceptionally cold in winter, but its people are warm and its academic opportunities are red-hot. By familiarizing yourself with what to expect and preparing in advance, you can ensure a cool transition to Canadian life.
1.Diploma 2.Bachelor 3.Master’s
International students are expected to start planning for their studies in Canada 1 year in advance. The major intake for Canada primarily is ‘Fall’ i.e September. The other intake is in the month of ‘Winter’ i.e. January, but it depends on the program and the institution. Very few institutes might have the May intake as well.
20hrs work permit and can earn 10-15 C$. Can full-time work in vacations and holidays. Spouse can apply with the student. After finishing study student can apply for PR.
|Level of Studies||Requirements|
|Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate||GPA 3.5 – 4.0 in HSC|
|Bachelors Degree||GPA 4.0 to 5.0 in HSC / Min 3C in A Level to 3A* in A Level|
|Post Graduate Certificate/Diploma||CGPA 2.5 to 4.00|
|Masters degree||CGPA 3.0+|
******Please kindly note that the admission requirements varies depending on the College/University and Programs.
All students must be fluent in English if they are applying to Canadian Institutes. International students need to have required level of English language competence. All students should take up the IELTS or TOEFL(ibt) exams. An IELTS band of 6.5 for Undergraduate & 6.5/7 for Postgraduate courses or a TOEFL score of 80 and above for Undergraduate and 90 and above for Post Graduate courses is desirable.
1.All academic Certificate & Transcript (scan copy from original).
2.IELTS test certificate(If Any)
3.Valid passport (minimum validity of 6 months-scan copy of whole passport).
4.Photograph (8 copies-3.5*4.5cm with Blue Background).
5.Job experience documents( If any)